The call for applications for study visits in the first semester 2023 under the Exchange Programme 2023 will open on Monday 14 November at 17:00.
Deadline: 15 December 2022, 18:00 Brussels time
The following study visits are planned:
- Study visit with the European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR) ;
- Study visit with the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) ;
- Study visit with the EU institutions in Brussels;
- Study visit with the European Union Agency for Fundamental Rights (FRA) and the United Nations Office for Drugs and Crime (UNODC);
- Study visit
- Study visit with the Max Planck Institute for Social Anthropology
Main target group: Judges, Prosecutors, Judicial trainers, and Court staff
Learning objectives: EJTN study visits are designed to familiarise judges, prosecutors, and Court staff of the EU MS with the visited institution, providing them with an in-depth insight into the institutions’ work, functioning and procedures.
The presentation, requirements and dates of each study visit are available here.
How to apply?
Applicants are invited to submit their applications by using the online application form.